Our Hypertufa workshop yesterday was a success, despite the big thunderstorm that rolled through in the middle of measuring out the ingredients and mixing the tufa. I say this often, but I'll say it again, I love having a big barn!
Amid the thunder we quickly measured the ingredients into our mixing tray, and as the raindrops fell, began mixing. Once the mix was damp, we just dragged the tray into the barn and finished. Fortunately we had a small group so we were able to find workspace for everyone.
Unfortunately Blogger is having some technical problems and I am unable to post photos :-(. We all had a good time, though, and I tried out my new mold for planter feet for the deck planters. I got the molds from Garden Molds, which is an offshoot of MilkyWay Molds, a company that makes gorgeous molds for handcrafted soap. We will unmold things later today and report.